Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello Kitty TONY!




Everywhere I look I am gearing up for a Hello Kitty party. If you don't know this about me I like to wear a theme shirt to parties when I can. I got a Hello kitty shirt for Emily's 6th birthday. We are gearing up, Emily has a Hello Kitty shirt too. I am debating getting the little girls ones too. I just might.

We have birthday party for Isreal, my nephew he is 13 days older then Emily he is having a bug theme party, at Goofballs. I do NOT have a bug t-shirt but Isreal does like super hero's. So I think I will just wear my "I love Batman" t-shirt. I am a bit strange I know. ( I am pretty sure I get it from my mom.) In a good way not a bad way mom.

I still need to get Hello kitty plates, napkins, and Pinata. I have some decorations, made some, got the party favors. Almost all the gifts are taken care of too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment