Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tooth Fairy






Late Monday night... well not really to late past the girls bed time Emily came running down stairs her tooth was twisted side ways and bleeding. I had to rip it out! Michael was on the phone with a client and I could not call him to do it. It was gross. But I did it. Michael got off the phone put the tooth in a envelope and Emily put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy.

Well the next morning Emily came out crying "the tooth fairy took my tooth but did not leave money." The money fell behind the bed. Michael had to help her find it. Well in the office Michael left the envelope and tooth sitting out. I quickly hid it under the key board if the computer.

Ashley found the tooth later, I had to coax her into not telling Emily that she found her tooth. Luckily Ashley is so young she did not put it together, why we had it. I gave Ashley a cookie and she did not share the secret with Ashley which is amazing since usually if you tell Ashley anything and say don't tell it's the first words out of her mouth next.

So we have finally entered the world of toothless-ness because of age not knocking out teeth with sippy cups. Hey I think Emily and Ashley are missing the same tooth, the score is even. Although Emily should be loosing another one any day now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment