Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changing, and growing

I have no picture to share of her at the moment but Emily is growing up. Tomorrow is July 1st and only 20 more days then tell her birthday!! I can't believe she will be six!! She has her first loose tooth, like pretty good loose. She is getting her six year molars also, and she is reading. The beginner level 1 books but she is reading. With little to know help. She can read a mean Biscuit book.

We have been doing homework everyday!!! Well almost I try to give her some breaks. Doing lots of math and reading. Practice counting by 5, 10, 15 and so on. Doing adding and subtraction. Emily is in bed now, she just got out of bed to tell me she read the book Mittens all by her self. Best part I did not even ask her.

So I need to take one last picture of those baby teeth you never know when they will start falling out! I am going to miss those baby teeth.

I can't believe soon I will have a 6, 3, and 2 year old where is the time going. Off to go make decorations for her party. I am seeing lots of Hello Kitty.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment