Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disneyland (funniest and cutest part.)

So no I will not map out the whole day and every ride. Just the first three plus the tree house as prior discussed. Hello this was the girls first trip to Disneyland.

So we did the Jungle Cruise. It was lots of cheesy fun as usual. But they added something new, I wish I got a picture of it, but how was I to know what would come out of Emily's mouth moments later.

We watch a lot of River Monsters. I am sure everyone has seen at least one episode. Well we watch a lot, Michael likes it the girls will kind of watch it. I like it too. Well Emily knows what Parana's are so they added Parana's to the ride. They fly kinda out of the water at the end of the ride.

Well Emily said " I can't believe I got to see real live Parana!" High light of her day?! Not the hippos, elephants, the skulls, mechanical fish. It was funny and cute, no one bursted her bubble either. No pictures of Parana or Emily or Ashley. Sorry. I must have been enjoying the ride too.









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment