Monday, June 20, 2011

First trip to the beach







So here is one of the last blog stops I will do about California. Our 2 hours at the beach. This was Ashley and Chloe's first time at the beach. Emily went when she was two but she does not really remember. We are going to try and get to the beach at the end of the summer. The good beaches the ones in Florida or maybe Alabama.

Anyway my mom met us at the beach, the girls had fun digging in the sand and when I say girls I mean Emily and Ashley not Chloe. Chloe would not touch the sand she would scream. Can't really blame her since Santa Monica is not all that great. I am glad we did not stay too long because the sun was brutal Michael got fried, so did all of us. Even the tops of Michael's feet. My mom was a good sport meeting us a couple of hours, enjoying the girls first trip to the beach. She brought spoons and towels.

Can't wait for our next trip to the beach!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment