Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dineyland ( and the BRAVE girl)

So Emily wanted to ride a "big kid" ride. So Emily and Michael went off to ride Splash Mountain. By the way she did not like it.

But Shy, Carl, me and the little kids got on lots of rides. We did the Merry-go-round last... Shy and Carl were laughing at me deal with Ashley, ride with Chloe and try to call Michael to see their status on the Splash Mountain ride. I look back over at Ashley and blood is coming down out of her mouth, she is doing that silent cry. I am wearing a white shirt.

Chloe does not like people she does not know, and often does not like people she does know. So Shy tries to take Chloe so I can grab Ashley as the ride comes to a stop. Chloe is crying Ashley is oozing blood out of her lip. I finally had to take Chloe back and Shy carried Ashley. Because Ashley is a big girl. She handled her bloody lip very well. I got Ashley a Popsicle and after about 10 minutes she was as good as new.

Best I can figure from what Ashley told me and the evidence I saw. She was having a good time and must of looked down as the pole was coming up and a screw on the pole came up and she bumbed her lip on the screw with her tooth. Ashley was very brave and tough.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment