Friday, June 3, 2011

The "brown family" (part 2)

So Michael is convinced that Ashley and my grandma have the same smile. They both like to say cheese the whole time they smile for the camera. haha.
Here is my dad and grandparents. Marcus had to go to school he some play thing he could not miss. My step mom had to work too. My aunt does not go out, and my uncle is too cool to come see me. I guess. It's alright I am too cool to go see him also.
Here they are again. Ashley is kind of making the cheese smile here.
Here is one of my grandma's squirrels, she use to had feed them. Well she probably still does but they were afraid with all my crazy kids running around I can't imagine why? The girls like feeding the squirrel peanuts as well as eating the peanuts them selves. Ashley just told me this morning she would like a pet squirrel. With no eyes and lots of nuts.
Here is a bad picture of my grandma but I love her so, she will be 87 this year. I think she still looks pretty good, I could be bias. Her real name is Amelia, and that is Spanish for Emily we had no idea when we picked out Emily's name but it works.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment