Friday, June 17, 2011

Updates...



I have been overwhelmed with no drive to blog. So I have lost steam on the California trip and even on Chloe's birthday. I am sorry.

This is how my sweet girl naps, dress up is her life she likes two outfits best this fairy one and a pink ruffle one that my mom got Chloe, but my mom has never seen.

Chloe slept in the purple fairy one today at nap. Does it look cozy to you because not to me.

Ohh also the pink tutu swim suit Lea got her for her birthday she wears that one even when she is NOT going to the pool.

So the point of this post so I can shift this paper work some place else. Chloe is 35 3/4" tall this is 93%. She is 32lbs fat. This too is 93%.

I have lost all motivation this month I have the summer lazy's too I guess because I need to do crap booking too. (scrapbooking.) I can't be that mom where Emily has more then the other two. Ugh. I will say I think Kindergarten is Emily last book.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment