Friday, June 3, 2011

The Uncle. (Trip part one.)

So I guess we never took any pictures that first day. It was a long day of traveling and we stopped at La Brea Tarpits to see the fossil's it was really cool. I guess I never realized that LA use to be filled with oil, there are a lot of oil drilling spots still. We say all sorts of fossils from extinct animals. Like a Camel. (my mom's favorite.) If you are ever in LA go to La Brea Tarpits but see if you can find a deal, it's pricey. (thanks dad.) It's also a smaller museum. We did not have time but there is LACMA and Peterson Automotive Museum right next to it too.

We drove through Hollywood on our way to my dad's house saw all the old places where Michael and I use to work. I have mixed feelings about it all. I can't picture my life still living in LA but I do miss parts.

Anyway, so here is the girls uncle my brother he is 12... He is 17 years younger then me to the day. Yes I have a brother born on my birthday. Although I feel like he is more a nephew then a brother since Michael has a niece that is older then him. The girls really like playing with Marcus, he finally will play with them. Emily on the first two days there said the best thing about California so far was Uncle Marcus.



Marcus my brother has always been a "big boy." He has lost a lot of weight, he got braces. He is growing up and starting to look like a young man. I can't believe it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment