Monday, June 27, 2011

Waterballon Fight!!

So Friday I got to spend the afternoon with my nephew's, their mom the world famous photographer had to work!! Anyway so I planned some fun while we had the boys. I got a slip an slide. cleaned the kiddie pool in the back yard. (my legs are still sore from doing that.) and Filled up about 50-60 water ballons. We had lots of fun, I even did the slipn' slide a few times on my knees not my stumch I am no spring chicken anymore. We had the water ballon fight and between the six of us those water ballons lasted about 7 minutes. A lot of work for 7 minutes of fun but it was worth it. I think. I got some good video of the kids slipping too. Too bad this part of the fun only lasted about 1 hour tops then its off to the next thing. What is wrong with kids today they get so board so quick!! Well I had too and that is all that counts right? Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment