Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disneyland (best part, cont.)

So another best part of our Disney day...

My best friend from high school, Shy and her husband Carl, and their son Aiden met us at Disneyland. This was Aiden's first trip to Disneyland too. Aiden is two months younger then Chloe. Chloe was not impressed with him until he was asleep. I am so happy that they got to come with us...
Here we are with the kids after pirates, haunted house, at Tarzan Tree house witch use to be the Swiss Family Robinson tree house (I know who??). It was still cool and neat. Still lots of fun for the kids to climb. Except princess Chloe who has to be carried.




Carl and Aiden.



My crazy kids and me!
Aiden walking up the stairs look Chloe!?
Their family, how sweet.
And again. I don't know if Shy reads my blog, but thanks for coming girl, we had fun!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment