Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Circus is coming...

Really the circus came and went long ago, serious like May. We just got our pictures back today for real. I know totally un organized. We are still waiting on our DVD's of that actual recital. Anyway Ashley had a lot of fun, she made some friends and I loved all the moms too. We had some great conversations during practice. Chloe got loved on by everyone I will miss this next year. But I can't deal with the un organization of it all any longer. So we will try Gymnastics.


The serious picture of the group with Ashley is awful so enjoy the funny one. Check Facebook if you want to see the other one.
Love it.
I love this one, did I mention they are suppose to be clowns?
Very sweet, also.
I wonder what she is thinking she looks board... I wonder was this at the end of the "shoot" or the first one before she got into it?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment