Monday, April 11, 2011

Yesterday... 22 months.








I can't believe my baby is 22 months old now. Yesterday she went down the slide all by herself. No one had to coax her, hold her hand, go with her. She did it all by herself I saw her, I clapped for her at the end. I was so proud. Chloe is shy as far as my kids go. My girls are not shy. But Chloe is a bit slower with people and adventures things. She is a momma's girl, who loves to spank my butt. I guess I should say " love pat my butt." She sees my star tattoo and says "star." I know she is saying star but maybe no one else knows. Chloe is taking her time growing up and that is okay with me. Slower walking and talking. Bit slower getting to know people. She loves her family, her daddy her grandparents her Nana. She likes to sit next to me always, she hates tv. And loves to change her own poopy diaper.

The picture of the spill is what she did tonight as I was cooking dinner nerds spilled all over the floor. The naked girl is Chloe yesterday at 22 months old. Goodness I can't believe how quick it is going.

I am excited, for her to grow big get a bigger personality, buckle herself in, go peep in the potty. Sleep in a big girl bed, tell me what she wants for lunch. I am looking forward to having three fish in the pool. Happy 22 month birthday baby Chloe.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment