Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My just one thing...

So I am back I have been back for like 5 days or something. But we have been Crazy!! Crazy, busy. Friday we had birthday party, Saturday we had soccer and about 20 mins to get to a party, lucky the birthday girl was later then us. Saturday afternoon was yard work, mowing meat rubbing and marinating for Sunday. Sunday was lots of fun, and went off with out a hitch. Michael said his ribs were tuff but I think they were fine.
Monday was another day off and running around. We needed food in the house, I hate when the kids are hungry. So I ran errands all morning, came home sat down for about 5 minutes Cindy came to watch Chloe sleep so I could go to art class with Emily. It is a crazy life I tell you. We also went strawberry picking on Monday afternoon with some of our favorite people.

So with that compact recap. I will say my one thing is resting hanging out at home. Beside squeezing in ballet, and the bank. I already took Emily to school, its raining, she been sleeping late. I woke her up this morning I told her time to get up and she said why? Umm because its a school day!!! Duh, I did not really say Duh, but Ashley will say it too you. Special I know.

So I will pick up a bit, I may not do the dishes, because I have stayed on top of everything else. I ran the dish washer yesterday but the sink is already full again. Ohh Emily has a friend from school coming over to play this afternoon, too. SO really how much rest will I get? Not much I know but I will try and act like I am and at least I will be at home.

Also I will update pictures and trip later this week. My mom is doing really good. Thanks for asking.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment