Sunday, April 10, 2011

A busy, busy, busy, busy Saturday.

So soccer is early in the morning now which is good. It's a bit hard to get moving that fast but for the hot factor and the cranky factor for everyone I have loved these 8:30 games. Ashley's game started at 8:30, Emily's 8:45. Cindy came to help so that no one has to be with out a "parent" the girls love their friends moms but its just not the same for my girls they are sensitive...I guess. So Emily did pretty good at her game she went head to head blocking this super tall really good kid. No injuries this week.

We came home from two soccer games and rested for bit before Emily had to get dressed up in her ballet costume for picture day. Emily looked so cute. Thankfully soccer pictures were quick and easy and we were in and out in 30 minutes!! We headed out for ice cream or frozen yogurt really after with friends from dance. Always a good time for Sweet Cece's.





I dropped the girls off at home, and went to the store. I guess should state that Michael is working from home building a "box for Ashley" as she says. Not really looks more like a coffin but it is a storage shelf thing. So can I say having Michael work from home is the pits!! Nice having him home but him being busy doing work stuff sucks for the girls they have no concept of that. Ashley so desperately wants to work with daddy. But its hard.

So I went to the store with Chloe to do a "big trip." $191 later at the end and $95 fill up on gas. Yikes. We went and had a late dinner at like 6:30 that is super late for us. We also went to Tractor Supply and Lowes. We are going to hatch some chicken eggs at home!!! I will keep you posted on the progress.

Can I mention that through this day Chloe slept for only 20 mins in the car. She would not nap once we got home. I so know naps are on the way OUT! Yuck. I hope we can make it through the summer at least.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment