Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Maddness





So I know there is something called March Madness for some sort of basketball thing. But I feel like in this Lindsey house it has been April madness. Did I mention that Ashley had strep while Chloe and I were in CA? Talk about feeling helpless for my baby girl. I know, and knew that Cindy and Michael were taking good care of her and I needed to be in Cali with my mom but ugh.

Nana is doing well. I have talked to her everyday, in fact we are planning her trip out here next month for the girls ballet recitals. I am so happy that my momma is healthy enough to come. So I snuck a picture of her in the hospital that first day I promised no Facebook just the blog... My mom was foggy and drowsy and as her friend said "loving her button." The morphine button that is. But that next morning when I came to pick her up it was a huge, vast improvement. She already looked 100% better.

I am so happy that when I left the next day she had friends who all came to see her. Everyone was bring her food. She even had to say please STOP!! She got lots of flowers too while I was there. I hate that it was such a short visit but glad she is coming to stay with us for at least a week in MAY!!

So here are a few pictures from the plane ride out and waiting at the hospital. I had sooo much to carry with carry-ons, Chloe and luggage I did not bring the big camera so sorry if the pictures are poor quality. But I am sure my mom does not mind.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment