Friday, April 8, 2011

Check, check, check.

So I said earlier I am going out of town before Easter!! Yikes, my mom has to have back surgery, double yikes. So I am going just to help her out for a few days. Take her to the hospital for her surgery, and take her home and stay the first night with her after. Its not long but I could not leave Ashley and Emily for too long. Michael has to work and Cindy is helping thank you but still its a lot. I am taking Chloe with me triple yikes.

So I am thinking of everything I have to bring with me yikes! I already have my suit case down, throwing things inside slowly, very slowly. The girls have some stuff I was suppose to mail to Nana I am going to hand deliver it instead. Getting my carry ons ready. Digging out Chloe's birth certificate. To prove "yes my baby is huge but NO she is not two she can still ride on my lap for free, thank you."

I know and pray my mom's surgery will be safe and go well. I am excited to see her and my dad and EAT!!! I will just be seeing the grandparents and dad for a quick squeeze. My mom is top priority!! Will be back in about 6 weeks for a really family trip!! (insert good yikes.) So I am making list and checking them twice!!

Gotta go just thought of more stuff to add, to my list.

Please pray for my momma, Carol and her surgery.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment