Monday, April 18, 2011

Singing or shouting

So let me start by saying Ashley told me to sit in the way back so I could hear her shout. We sat about half way back. We could hear her shouting I promise. Also so I did record it but it did not work some how. Ugh, I don't know. Anyway, We were really to far any how to get good video, I am sure.

Ashley did really well considering she picked a boo boo and her finger was bleed all over and Mrs. Kara one of her teachers had to go run and get her a band-aid. I swear pre-school teaching is for SAINTS. They all got to wear really cute t-shirts, that they got to keep.

I had to throw in a picture of Chloe being cute. Made the girls night that grandma and grandpa could come too. Also can I tell you some one said "Ashley is a good singer..." They must be deaf because really she is a GREAT shouter.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment