Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chloe LOVE part II

Here is the bedding from TJmax, again thank you mom. Its very pretty and girly I really like it. Very different from the other girls rooms. I don't know when Chloe will get a "big girl" bed... that is one of the worst parts (for me and toddlers) sleep training again in a big girl bed. Maybe by the end of summer. Here is another picture the glare is pretty bad. Here is a corner shelf that I found at a consignment store I got two for like $ 10. The were a pepto pink color so I am spraying them green. Same as the "Love" sign. Here is the other one. Notice some white shelves also. Those will be painted purple for the Emily's room. A dark purple to hold her canvases on. Remember Emily loves to paint. I will show you more as I get more done. Say a prayer for me on getting Michael to paint Chloe's room again. But really I need to focus on finishing the office and the living room. I have not even posted any pictures of that yet. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment