Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Forgetful




So I left my camera places a lot to forget to take pictures. So I got no pictures of my grandparents with the Chloe, ugh, I got no pictures of my dad with Chloe. Double ugh. But oh well the good news is we go back out in like 4 weeks. Crazy I know and Chloe will not be happy to see another airplane I am sure. At least her sisters will be with her and her dad too.

Can I say on the ride home the President was coming into LA and it was awful our plane was delayed, we stayed longer. Chloe was tired. Chloe is a good girl and was good but she was tired. I got to see Air Force One as we took off witch was pretty cool because how often would I see that ever. I finally got Chloe to nap after we took off from Arizona to Tennessee. Yes we had a lay over. So these are some pictures of Chloe being a nudest in CA. I guess she was cozy and comfortable at Nana's house.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment