Friday, April 8, 2011

Caution: Easter bunny at work







So last night while moping the floors, getting ready for a garage sale, packing Easter eggs for our hunt, the Easter bunny got the baskets together. I have to go out of town the week before Easter so I need to know everything is "ready" while I am gone. So the bunny and I put everything together. I got the buckets from the dollar section, got the vinyl letters on etsy. I would not normally buy all the same color but that is all they had in the buckets and the letters were cheaper all the same color too. Emily and Ashley want trash cans so I figure after Easter the buckets can be used as trash cans too. Every basket has new sun glasses, bubbles, and a piece of clothing. They each got a watering can I am really excited about the water cans because I found a pink dinosaur for Ashley how perfect is that? I got Emily a pink tea pot, and Chloe got a pink elephant.

I am super excited about Easter, I love a big fun Easter with a big egg hunt and lots of kids around. Last Easter was different... we are back to the good ole Easter. Lots of friends and family coming for Easter and lots of eggs and food. Can't wait. So the bunny still has to stuff more eggs, we got good candy that mom and dad like too. The bunny and I got a lot done last night. (wink, wink.)

On another note the garage sale. We did good we did not have much but got rid of everything I really wanted to get rid of!! Ashley got dropped off at school by Ms. Lea with her friends Caden and Blake and she was super happy. I will pick them all up!! Chloe was really well behaved at the garage sale too. We had a nice morning after the sale too. Ashley has an extra day of school this week bonus!!

Ready for the weekend now.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment