Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not so much, but so much

Nothing all that exciting has been going on, but still lots happening. There is only 7 more Monday's of school left!! I am really excited about Emily being home for the summer, ask me after summer starts again but I think so.

Anyway, this weekend was good Michael had to work Saturday, Emily scored her first goal, I missed it because I was still at Ashley's game and Cindy missed it because she was talking to Krissy. So that is awesome, too bad we missed it and I forgot the camera any how. It was a nice slow weekend, Sunday we had quality family bonding and went and did kite flying at the farm. Chloe is a great kite flier we almost lost Emily's kite and Ashley's kite Emily is not a great kite flier since she got them both stuck in the same tall pine tree. We got them out the horses tried to eat them (according to Ashley.)

It was a nice end to the weekend. We have been planning a trip for me to go help my momma out. My momma is having back surgery, Yikes. But it is so common now, I know 4 people who have had it done in the past couple of years. I pray it is quick and easy and it heals all my momma's pain. And that Chloe is a good girl when we go. I will get to have a quick hug with my grandparents and my dad too. Double bonus. But we will be in California in less then 7 weeks as a family!!!!

So back to the grind of life, it is warming up here to 71, tomorrow. I am pumped.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment