Friday, April 8, 2011

Things that make me smile...

So here is Chloe she makes me smile for many reasons. Like she getting old enough for me to tell her "NO" she does not like that. She cries really loud only for minute just enough to show you that you should have not said that too her!!!

But I smile because I LOVE this dress, one of my moms friends sent it from another country I want to say Japan, I have no idea what size it is, but they have all worn the dress. I can put it with tights, and a long sleeve shirt, I can have it plain like this. They have all worn it for at least a year. It is missing the pearls on it now Ashley ate them off. (need I say more it's Ashley.) They were just decoration anyhow. But I love hand-me-downs for the girls. I love when all three of them can wear something. We have lots of hand-me-downs with fillers to fill from when other things have gotten ruined.

Now the other two pictures are of Chloe and her new trick. Take off her own diaper and start wiping herself. Yes even if it is poop. i know so gross. Now if I could just get her to way poo poo so she could go in the potty. We may have to learn the sign for "potty." I find poop bomb diapers all over the house from Chloe. Yuck.

It still makes me smile. Like my mom said "first time I won't be changing diapers since July 2005. I see the end of the road. Makes me a bit sad and glad!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment