Monday, April 18, 2011

Coloring eggs part 1

Sunday did not work out much better then Saturday but for different reasons. Girls actually did really great but our computer, ipad, and ipod do not like each other. We spent over 3 hours on the phone with apple trying to figure out how to down load a movie. Holly moly it was crazy. No such luck still does not work but we have apple engineers looking into it. Curse the day I decide I liked technology. I have change my mind again. Anyway weather was way better so the kids played out side A LOT. Which was good, nice, lots of vitamin D.

Chloe is wearing a super cute skirt made by Purple Finch. We both love it!! The girls had fun dying Easter eggs I had to do something to redeem the awful day we were having with the computers. Got lots of stuff done too for leaving on my trip, in less then 5 hours.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment