Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wisdom

So I have a friend who has a wide range of kids, all girls I look up to her a lot her kids are all good, and smart. She said once they are all in school that is when it gets HARD. That is when the work starts. After yesterday and Valentines day parties I agree. I am lucky I have help, my mother-in-law watched Chloe while I did all this running around yesterday if I had to take Chloe with me it would have never happened.

Ashley's party started at 11:30, I got there early to help set up and I was kind of worried I was going to leave the party early to make it to Emily's but timing was perfect.

Ashley's party was a fun ice creme party, I am so happy that Ashley is at the school she is in she loves it there. She has lots of friends there and her teacher are very nice also. She was so excited for her party today.

I had enough time in between the two parties to drop something off to Ashley's little friend Hart who is sick and grab something to eat and head back to the next party at Emily's school.

Emily had her Sock Hop yesterday, it was so cute she danced with boys. Her new cousin Alex, and some of the boys in her class. I am thankful Emily understands no boyfriends, and danced with many boys not just one. She also danced with many of the girls in her class. Her BFF Nyah was out sick, so that was a bit sad but she still had a fun time.

Now mind you we are cutting it close on time from the dance to when Ashley is done with school. Now I have another sweet friend who would have picked Ashley up from school, but I wanted Emily to stay all day at school she has missed too many day of school with all the snow days. So I use Ashley as an excuse to sneak out early. So Mind you this was only about 2 hours of my life but it was a full two hours and I was tired afterwards.

The kids had fun and I enjoy watching them interact with their friends. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom and enjoy my kids school events with them.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment