Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Picture it!!

I picked up 4 little ones at school today. It was pretty funny I am sure for the other moms watching me load 4 kids into the car. Only one was mine, Chloe was already in the car. Ashley was so excited to have not 1, or 2 but three friends coming home with her. I must say I loved it too. I have to enjoy this time of knowing all of my kids friends. Right now with Emily I know her "old friends" pre school but the "new friends" at school not so much. I enjoy helping out my friends, and it is a challenge but fun to take care of that many kids.

I love that when the boys daddy came to pick them up they did not want to leave. Sucess, this is something that Michael and I have always talked about we want our house to be a place that the kids want to go to that our girls will want to bring their friends over. This is our goal for years and years to come and it is already working!! HAHAHA!!! When the little girls mommy and sister came to pick her up again they did not want to leave. It was fun to sit and chat with the mommy while the kids played.

I am enjoying these warm Spring days in Febuary, I don't think they are going to last. I am enjoying my day a week with just Chloe. She is getting so big she was being a stinker in the car on the way home trying to climb out of her car seat. But almost 6 years of kids its okay I kind of just have to laugh.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment