Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So much to do and lots of time

We had an early dismissal today because of SNOW coming at noon. You may ask is there SNOW? No, there is not. SNOW is like a four letter word around Nashville these days. We seem to be missing it which is fine with me its too cold to do anything anyway besides stay inside.

I have been busy, going through clothes for Chloe, she does not fit into much that is 2t shorts do to her large legs and even larger rump. Chloe loves to try on clothes to see if they fit she is really into pink girly things. Its funny she does not talk still but gets her point across.

Girls are watching TV, eating popcorn with M&M's in it. We are getting through this snow day with candy, candy makes everyone happy. I am loading pictures onto Shutterfly to order, I am caught up on Scrapbooking until Oct. right after Ashley's birthday. So I am ordering more pictures. I put two pairs of Chloe's shoes on ebay today. They are getting to small. I have been tagging and getting ready for the consignment sale, next weekend. I already made our dinner for tonight a few nights ago so I just need to make something for the girls. We are having chili and salad.

I have donuts, next to keep the masses happy. We will probably paint, jump inside and play, read and do homework. It is 2:22pm no snow and first movie is over.

Now I just need to figure out what I will do next.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment