Thursday, February 24, 2011

So many thoughts

I have had many thoughts to post but no pictures to go with them. Just thought whirling around in my head. I have been so busy this week I took a personal day today. I don't think that works to well when you have kids but I guess I mean I am not doing much of anything to do with outside of the home. The girls and I skipping bible study today, I felt like I need to be at home today. I have been fighting a sore throat, and did not want to get a cold. I have not had a cold since November. That is really good considering that Michael was sick for the last two weeks of December.

My house is a mess and I needed to work on that too. Yesterday I got to have a fun lunch with out kids with two friends and a third joined us later. Before I had to pick up Ashley at school and Chloe at Cindy's. I am thankful to have friends to have lunch with and I am thankful for school and Cindy too. It was fun so I guess between yesterday and today I have gotten some much needed rest/me time. It does not come easy for me and that is okay.

I have been struggling with being a room mom. I am a co-room mom, it is a lot of work. I hate to always ask for money for things. I don't know that I will do this again. My co-room mom is great we work well together, its just hard to always bug parents for money with little to no response.

I am also helping to plan a baby shower for a friend I think it will be a lot of fun. I am looking forward to that.

We did our taxes so yes!!! We will be going to California for SURE!! We have a long list of to do's this year and California was at the top after Michael's grandma passed away late last month.

I took the girls to Emily's dance class last night after talking on the phone all afternoon about school money, doing a tea party dinner that Emily had been begging for. We got there with just enough time and they said you didn't get the email? Class has been canceled... Yep I am done. So we dance tomorrow night, and a teacher party at 2pm on Friday. So I think I will take the girls out for dinner Friday night.

Gotta go I need to do the dishes clean the kitchen and I think Chloe is spitting on Ashley. Good news is Ashley taught her that, so Ashley can't get that mad.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment