Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking back...

Looking back on this winter I feel like I complained a lot. I should apologize to Michael and the girls. I am a Cali girl at heart and having snow for so many days just did not sit well with me.
So let me say with that the past two weeks has been wonderful it has been warm, above 40 degrees, I know my standards are low. About 60's, I think the warmest day was 70 on Sunday still breezy. But that is good. I love the sunshine I am even looking forward to the time change and my kids sleeping patterns getting all jacked up again. 20 more days tell day light savings begins. I like it warm and sunny just remind me of this in August when it 100 degrees and 100% humidity. I will be at the pool.

Yesterday was a great day. It was presidents day, so no school again. But we had a fun play date with lots of friends. We had a thirty minute lul in the day before the cousins showed up the new ones and "old ones," too. I use "old" loosely 2, and 5. It was lots of fun, for all the kids and the boys are very well behaved. Isabella did really good too. Irelynn is a bit of a loner but was having fun crafting it up with stickers and stamps. It kept a lot of kids busy for lots of time today. The girls jumped, and jumped, and jumped. They were so sleepy at 4pm ish when everyone left. But they all made it through dinner, baths, story time and a bit of running around before bed.

So thank you for the Sunshine today giving me a better mood and a all around better attitude. I think I had about 7 kids in the morning plus my 3 and then 4 in the afternoon. So no pictures.


Photobucket

1 comment: