Thursday, February 17, 2011

I finally have it!!

I finally have the daughter that loves everything girly, pink, glittery, frilly, ruffley, shiney, dress up cute. But can I tell you the truth she is the third girl and I am OVER it, I don't have the patience for it. I love it I think it is cute but I get over it real quick. For 5 days Chloe had on a petie coat or fairy costume and would not take it off in the car. I will say I would rather deal with buckling a fairy costume then listen to her scream for me taking it off.

My house is covered in socks and shoes right now that Chloe has drug out from the laundry room to try on. Emily's Hello Kitty rain boots, Ashley soccer socks, socks on her hands. It is a bit ridicules I try and enjoy it and not let it bother me.

Emily is girly but with a tom boy spin, she is not into pink. Ashley likes pink but she also likes comfy clothes not dressy girly stuff. Chloe is upstairs right now making a mess I am sure with dress up clothes shoes or both. The only thing is her hair, she is still not big on bowes, or putting her hair up. She has figured out that moving the hair out of her face is a good idea!!

(sorry for all the made up girl-ish words, spell check did not like it either.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment