Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks Ma!!







So can I tell you that I am blessed. I have a wonderful mommy who spoils my kids rotten, well not really rotten but she spoils them real good. So today the girls all wore their new dresses to church and school. So I got a few pictures this morning and then we got another package today with the sparkle shoes for Ashley and Chloe and a purple dress for Emily. If you don't know Emily's signature colors are purple and yellow is huge right now hence the yellow poodle skirt.

I love that my mom sends gifts for the girls they love their Nana and love getting presents from her. But let me clear up if my mom was poor and never sent anything this would be okay too. She also sends singing cards you know the ones I am talking about. They are lots of fun until Valentines day rolls around and we have three singing, three different songs. Ugh, can you imagine. i told my momma that next time she sends three at once it might be better to send three of the same song, that way it will just be like they are singing in rounds not just pure crazy.

So thank you momma for shoes, hat, dresses, and everything else you do. It is truly appreciated. Now all three of my friends and you who read this blog know now. HAHA, I know really like 5 people read not 3. I guess I should note Chloe has been a big time HAM bone lately with taking pictures Ashley not so much. Emily is good and just goes with the picture flow.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment