Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting the hair did.

Ugh I wish I could figure out loading the pictures better. I thought I got them in the right order but they are backwards in the right order. So scroll to the bottom and work your way up or cheat and and see the after first.

Can I say this was so eventful I have to create two post on this 45 minute experience.









So I could not take it any longer I had to cut Chloe's hair. I wanted to do it Saturday morning but Chloe fell asleep before we got there. And now if you wake up Chloe before she is done napping there is no getting a second or real nap out of her.
So when Michael got home from working the morning we went and got a late lunch and get Chloe's hair cut. Chloe is such a good girl, the hair cut is not perfect because no one should have to work under the conditions that this woman had to cut hair under and plus Chloe is 20 months old she does not sit still much. But she did really good. So it got all chopped off. I think the lady thought I was crazy. I am one of the few moms who likes to cut my girls hair. My kids are born with hair I do not watch for every little hair to grow like the mommies who's babies are born with no hair. There is nothing wrong with that I just hate when it looks all messy, and wild. My kids look messy and wild any way their hair does not need to help the situation.

Anyway I cut Chloe's hair well not me some lady. But Michael and I are really happy with the way it looks. Cindy says it makes her cheeks look bigger I say what does not make her cheeks look bigger.

So when you see my baby she lost a lot of hair but it will look so cute when it all grows out one length.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment