Monday, February 21, 2011

100 days of school, well not really






I am loving kindergarten lots of fun dress up days just wish they weren't all in one week. They celebrate the 100th day of school and it is a great idea. Normally the 100th day of school is in January but with all the snow days it was in February and if you really got out a calendar it is really not tell later this week. But with all the snow days things are backed up at school. So Monday Sock Hop, and Friday was dress like you are 100 years old.

I traveled far and wide to look for silver hair spray paint, but no luck lots of cover up gray products... So I went with silver glitter hair spray paint. Did not work out so well but ohh well considering only 4 other kids beside Emily in her class dressed up. I know one of her friends wanted to dress up but he had the flu. Some of these parents/kids are no fun. Not really I guess they don't like to dress up.
The little girls and I enjoyed a nice day at the park. I held back from going to school. I need to let go a little again I feel like I am taking on too much. Or maybe just recovering still from Monday.

Long weekend ahead. But since I am typing this on Monday I will say so far great weekend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment