Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing too exciting





So nothing too exciting over here that is why I have not been blogging. I feel like I have been really busy with school stuff, sickness and just STUFF. Emily has a sock hop on Friday for school. So I made her a poodle skirt, but it will SNOW on Friday I am sure so there will be no sock hop. I am so OKAY with the snow now. Ashley will make up everyday and that is what sucked most was paying for something that we did not get to use. And let me say "SHE LOVES, LOVES SCHOOL." We went to church on Sunday for the first time since the first week in December I think.

We were healthy until Emily woke up with pink eye this morning. So today is a strange day because Emily is home and Ashley is at school. Hmmm, so weird.

Anyway I am not a great sewer but I made a poodle skirt for Emily her color right now is yellow so it is yellow. I am happy with the way it turned out. Hope it last for three sock hops over the next 4 years.

Enjoy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment