Sunday, February 27, 2011

Upstaging

So like I said in the post before this was about 45 minutes of our lives. I could not have laughed more and been more embarrassed then any other time in our family's lives.

So I had the camera with me to take pictures of Chloe getting all her hair hacked off. But turns out I am glad I had the camera to document Ashley most embarrassing moment. In true Ashley fashion she upstaged her sister.
She just kept saying to Michael "daddy I want to go home, now." She pulled the fire alarm. Michael herd a hard click looked down and she had pulled the leaver. How could you not want to pull the leaver. So it is the loudest sound I have ever herd in my life. There were a tone of people waiting to get their hair cut. The ladies at the hair cut place just went about their business and said "the fire department, has to come turn it off." well let's see 10 minutes later, the police showed up... then about 15 minutes later the fire department showed up. They were not in a hurry I can tell you that. It took about another 15 minutes for them to figure out who had the key and how to turn it off. Humm so I guess you could say it was good practice. In case it happens again. The girls will need more hair cuts.

So there it is. Ashley pulled the alarm and Michael just threw her under the bus, any one who asked who did it we said "she did." Pointed at the cute dark brown haired, brown eyed girl. Good thing she is so cute other wise they might have taken her to jail.







How could you not want to pull this? I can say that I have wanted to but never have. I guess I have the thing you have to hold your self back I am at a loss of words right now.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment