Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dressing DNA




Okay so my kids must have something in their DNA, or maybe it is just a girl thing. But Chloe is pretty much obsessed with a black pettie coat skirt with lime green trim. She is also in love with these rubber boots that I think are about a size too big for her. They super cute, they look like Mary Jane shoes with hot pink "socks." Anyway she wants to wear them everywhere. The drive way to get the mail, car pool, the bus stop, but she falls in them constantly. Plus toting around a 30 pound child plus 3-4 pound rain boots does not help. I still have more to catch up on, but we have been a bit overwhelmed at this time.

Michael's grandmother passed away very, very unexpectedly on Sunday her birthday she was 88 years old. She was a fisty, fighting of a woman and I mean that in a good way. She will be missed, she never got to meet Chloe. She has seen many pictures. This makes Michael and me very sad.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment