Monday, May 9, 2011

Winner, winner Chicken for dinner.




I hate cooking chicken. When I was pregnant with Emily I hated eating chicken too. I make chicken in things often, but sometimes just cook it and put it with salad or something. It is hard to keep chicken moist and not let it dry out. Michael hates dry chicken. So I came to the conclusion that I can NOT cook chicken unless it is in a stir fry or chicken pot pie or something saucy. I have shared my chicken pot pie recipe before it is also on Facebook notes. But here is my stir fry I made tonight for dinner. I use lots of veggies. None of my kids ate except Emily. Ohh take that back Ashley ate 1 piece of chicken and they both ate rice. Now on the rice, I got a great rice cooker from a friends ebay shop for $15 I think and it makes up to three cups of rice and it taste better then the Chinese places rice. I make white rice. I hate brown rice so does Michael and Michael loves "sticky" rice this rice cooker makes sticky rice. Anyway this was dinner, lots of veggies, chicken, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and a teriyaki glaze. It was good or at least I liked it. I did not taste dry chicken will see what Michael says. I also used organic chicken from Costco. But the whole organic thing that's another post.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment