Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just for the record...







Yesterday was a hundred times better then the day before. I know it has most to do with me and the time of the month I know TMI. But anyway yesterday, Wednesday was great!! Krissy, a friend kept Chloe while I went to "I love you a latte," at Ashley's school. Can I say no lattes but lots of fun sweetness from Ashley. Ashley had 3 mini Cinnamon rolls, there was juice muffins too. Anyway Ashley made me some cute things the best part was a purse with questions and answers about me that Ashley answered ohh heavens. Ashley thinks I am as tall as a house but I only weigh 1 pound. Isn't she sweet. She would not trade me for a princess but I am as pretty as a princess also. I am funny when I have a smiling face?! I guess so. Anyway Ashley and I had a lot of fun together, can I say I love her school. It is just so sweet so nice and they do so many little extras like that through out the year.

When I was getting ready to leave I asked about the chickens and the eggs. We only had 1 hatch from Cindy's batch and wouldn't you know it has a "special need." I will spare you the details, but seems to be something about a growth and poop. Anyway we got another "special one" she is tiny, tiny. The black one is named Lucky because he was lucky he lived, he had to be nursed back to health after hatching. Chloe calls him Yuckie he is the one with the poop issue. The other one is Honey. Now Killer would like to EAT Honey and Lucky. So they are going to grandma's today after school when Emily gets home.

So yes, yesterday was better then the day before. And today Thursday has been a good day too. Can I say I am lucky to have friends who all get along have fun together and our kids all get along too. When ever a new person comes in everyone is so nice. Even if we have not seen each other in a while. Everyone has a good time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment