Monday, May 9, 2011

What did I get for Mother's Day??







I got a kid with freckles!!! Well not really, Ashley had an allergic re-action to something. We thing the grass, she was rolling her face in it. She got little blood freckles it seems. They have been here for a full day now with no sign of going away. Did I mention she has pictures at ballet tomorrow? They are kind of hard to see. The funny part is from far way they kinda look cute from up close they are weird bloody like freckles all over her face.

My mom always wished I had freckles and since Ashley is my stunt double, there you go mom you got me with freckles... well kind of.

Really I got to go get a pedicure by myself on Saturday night. That was nice and since they were so busy I was there kid free for an hour and half! Also Michael cleaned the girls bathroom/guest bathroom. Double bonus there if you ask me!! So I had to share my freckled kid with my readers. ( I know like I have a lot of them.)

Ashley has the darkest skin, like mine but it is also the most sensitive of all the girls. She get ezama(sp) in the winter from water and not blood freckles from grass. But she does tan a pretty shade of brown. Just like her momma use too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment