Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a above average Thursday






So Thursday we stayed home all day until soccer. We should have never even gone soccer because as soon as we pulled up it was canceled because of lighting. But I did get gas and that is an experiance all in its self these days with gas prices. I filled the tank, and I am half way through the tank because of all the driving this past weekend. But that is another post.

Anyway so I stayed home all day which is un-herd of. I had Hailey for the day my cousins daughter. You already know I got her to take a nap SCORE. So while the little girls napped and Ashley rested on the couch watching tv I mowed the lawn. Our wonderful neighbor Kevin mowed one side of our lawn earlier in the week. I needed to mow the other side it was getting long. So is our back yard. Michael has been super busy and has just not had the time and when he is home the energy. So I did not get much mowed because of the gas situtation, as in the lawn mower was almost out of gas. But hey I get some points for trying to mow even if I only did a bit of the back yard and the other side of the house and front yard. For the record the grass is REALLY high it is going to be really, really hard to mow.

We had a nice day of rest, and I made dinner. It was a relaxing day in this crazyness of the end of the year of school.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment