Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blakie and the Queen








So I said we had a crazy weekend. Really it was a bit crazy on Friday and Saturday. Lots of running around, and you know the prince was getting married. Friday mid day we got Blake to come spend some time with us. Blake's brother had broken his arm and was in the hospital and mom and dad needed to be with Caden. Blake came to hang out with us, Blake and Ashley have plans to marry. They kissed each other at the end of seeing together today. Both on the cheek but Blake went in for it. So anyway back to this weekend Friday night. Ashley had plans to spend the night with grandma, so Emily and I planned on watching the Royal wedding I had DVRed it. (God bless the DVR.) So Blake and Chloe watched with us. I had gotten scones and made tea. So Chloe, Blake, Emily and I watched parts of the wedding drinking tea and eating scones.

Blake loved the scones with butter not so sure about the tea. He watched the wedding, the part that interested him most was the plane fly over and when I told him prince William was a helicopter pilot. See Jason he is still a "man." Blake is wearing Ashley's buzz lightyear jammies. Can I say I am so glad Blake felt comfortable at our house with us. He is such a sweet, good boy. I was glad to help a friend. The picture of Blake sleeping, one minute he was up the next minute he was passed out. Lea did come get him that night, and he came back in the morning.

That Saturday was another crazy day. I am glad it will be summer soon and soccer and ballet will be over.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am so glad he felt comfortable too since we had to be away. I love the one of him sleeping:) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete