Friday, May 6, 2011

Dance









I have mixed feelings about dance... Emily does not like it anymore kind of relieved. We will not do dance next year for Emily. Jury is still out for Ashley, will see how she feels. I love the teachers the studio, it just seems like they are a little to much into the shows. Emily is doing Combo 1 witch is tap and ballet, she is not very good and she knows it. I tell her as long as you try your best that is all momma ask for. No one has told her she is "not good" that is just her opinion. She showed us some "moves" the other night and it took a lot out of me and Michael to be "supportive" and not laugh. I know we are bad.

Anyway the costumes are darling so sweet, its been a fun year. Can't wait for the recital in 2 weeks. My momma is coming too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment