Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter... Part 3







So here is just a few pictures from Easter. We had a great time lots of family and friends. Can I tell you it was like a herd of kids running around. It was lots of fun. I am glad we can share our crazy family with some friends who fit right in... No I did not mean to call you crazy. Anyway I love a big fun Easter with lots of plastic eggs, candy and kids. I think the kids ate more cup cakes and candy then they did chicken or other food. That is okay.

I am so thankful that I have family here and I have friends that we can share our family with. We don't always get together the family or the friends. But when we do get together its lots and lots of fun. Chloe even had so much fun she never took a nap that day.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment