Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It was a bust...

Yesterday was a bust. Chloe was in a BAD mood most of the day crying and whining. Chloe IS talking more but it is not at the point where it can help her, help us. She can't tell us what is wring still for the most part. She gets really frustrated and yesterday I was too. Ashley has been off too. I don't know if she is growing or what?

I know the warm weather, cold weather does not help things. So yesterday I did not feel like I got anything really done. You know that "just one thing." I did make dinner, I did make lunch, no one died, Emily did homework. I even took the girls plus an extra one to ballet. Ooo I did also take to cranky girls to the post office to mail stuff, too. But nothing was really scratched off my list, per say.

That could be the other thing... we have guest, family friends, coming in this weekend. So I have to clean down stairs Thursday and Friday really. I need to finish Emily's room besides changing the sheets too. And even after that my mom comes on a week from Friday!!!

I am hoping today is better. I get to go have "I love you a latte." At Ashley's school with just her this morning. Krissy is being so kind as to keep Chloe for the hour it should take. Then Chloe and I do need to run errands. Can I also say with my just not feeling it I have something every day this month, for school or ballet, or soccer or both. It's crazy. We are so already to be done with school. But there is the other part I am a bit overwhelm by thoughts of going to California too. The day after school gets out.

But I know today will be GREAT because my friend is having her third baby girl today!! You know how I feel about momma's having their third baby GIRL!!

So here is to a new day a better day. Hope you all have a good one too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment