Monday, July 19, 2010

Y...E...S... to VBS!!

So last week, yes I am a little behind. You'll see why as I get into last week. Last week was week 1 of 2 weeks with VBS. This last week was lots of fun for Emily. She loves VBS at the Spring Hill Presbyterian Church. This is her third year of going. You only have to be three to go. And the first year I said her birthday was a couple of weeks early to get her in. Yes GOD I lied but it was for a good reason for her to learn your WORD. And you know Emily, (I am speaking to GOD at this moment.) she loves your WORD. Emily is a bible thumper as I call her she loves to learn about Jesus, speak to him, and look out for him. She amazes me how connected to GOD she is at such a young age but maybe all kids are and as we grow older we loose site of it...HIM. So Emily makes lots of fun things and sings lots of songs they do a little performance on the last day. This year was cowboy themed you will see by Emily's outfit. I love this VBS it is small and really focuses on the children and again Emily loves it. This year Mrs. Jeanette was her teacher I have known Jeanette for almost 4 years now it seems so crazy. We have been here almost 5 years. Time flies when you have kids!! Okay so I have to add that Emily got put in the pack of her VBS class at song time and I did not capture with the video camera her having to push kids out of the way trying to get to the front. It did not work out for her, but she did a great job I am so proud of her. Chloe and Ashley did pretty good too of keeping quite during the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment