Monday, July 26, 2010

Emily's Birthday ... 5!!





The night before Emily's birthday we blew up lots of balloons and I got some Mylar balloons to fill Emily's room. She turned the big 5 she wanted a surprise party I told her it did not work like that so I wanted to give her some SORT of surprise. Again this is a moment when I thought to use my camera more!!
Michael got up early well kind of to make Emily pancakes for her birthday. We had VBS the day of her birthday and a small group of her super close friends over for her birthday.

So Michael's cousin made Emily a special purple shirt (her favorite color) with a number 5 in Zebra to wear to VBS. Everyone at VBS got to sing happy birthday to Emily. Zane, Isreal, Caden, Ella and other friends all came over to have a birthday lunch with Emily. I surprised EMily in taking her to Snappy Tomato or she calls it Snappy Potato for her birthday. And Michael surprised us in making it home in time to go with us, Emily likes Snappy Tomato and they just reopened and it is CHEAP!!
When we got home Michael and I sang happy birthday to her again!! Happy Birthday Emily on this day of turning 5 you are very emotional, a big helper, a great big sister, nothing is ever enough for you, you know what you like and what you don't this can be a good thing and bad thing. You are getting so BIG and tall you are so pretty. Daddy and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment