Thursday, July 8, 2010

Growing up too fast.


With kindergarten just around the corner and one of our biggest reasons for going on our mini-vacation, spending time with Emily! The day we came back from vacation Emily has her last book from the imagination library in the mail box. It was called something like "look out world here comes kindergarten." This is so sad to me that my big 1st baby girl is growing up. That my whole life is going to change. Don't get me wrong I am excited to only have two kids home with me all day, but she will be missed. Emily is turning into a bueatiful young girl, who is a great big sister, most of the time. Being a good big sister is huge to Michael since he is the baby of the family and knows what it is like to be tortured by a big brother. Anyways I am so proud of Emily I can't believe this day is almost here although some days I never thought it could come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment