Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brown Grandpa, Uncle Marcus and Great Grandma.







So my dad, my 11 year old brother, and my 85 year old grandma came to visit us last week for Emily's birthday. I have not seen my dad or grandma since Ashley was 5 months old the last time I went to CA. Emily saw everyone when she went to CA this past winter with my aunt and stayed with my mom.

It was a really good visit it was really nice to see my dad and grandma. I have was a daddies girl all growing up I am now a mama's girl (I think), now that I have kids I need my mama too. And I always will be a grandma's girl I love her to death!! I love her smell they have been gone for a couple of days and I don't want to change the sheets because I will loose the smell. When she sends me something I want to smell it, first.

Anyways back on point, we had a great visit. We went to the pool lots even went to the river, my grandma even got in the water!!! We ate lots of good food. I am really proud of my grandma she was really moving around good this time and was having a great time with the girls. Women in my dads family live a long time, 96 and 102. My grandma says LORD willing she will pass them both!!! LORD willing I hope she does, but I hope it is quality living not just living.

Well I wish I took more pictures as usual but I will enjoy the memories in my head. Emily got to watch my grandmas Spanish soaps with her, just like I did when I was a kid. My grandma translating the whole time. This one is better because they are all dressed up like pirates... don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment