Friday, July 30, 2010

Update this week.




So this past week we have stayed low key. We had a busy couple of weeks with VBS, and family visiting. I deiced the girls just needed some down time to re coupe, gear up for the busy fall ahead with Emily starting school, soccer, ballet and Girl scouts. Ohh my what have I gotten into??? Anyway so we have hung out at home all week the girls had a baby sitter, Thursday I need to leave my kids more because they were crazy when I got home. Good for the baby sitter(thank you, GOD.) We went to the pool one day. We use to go to the pool a lot, but it is so hot in the water, no joke it must be like 85 degrees in the pool. Its like human soup!! yuck. So we have just been at home. I am going to post a picture of Chloe coloring. She really likes pens and pencils. She likes to color at 13months so this is how I found her the other day hiding. She got quite and I knew I had to see what she was up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment