Friday, July 30, 2010

Haircuts...it better be fun.




So I said we stayed home all week. Thursday night as Emily went to bed she said "mommy what are we doing tomorrow?" I said "I don't know..." Knowing full well what we were doing. She said "well whatever it is, it better be FUN." I laugh my kids are use to doing stuff almost everyday. But we have had lot of unexpected expense this month and not had money. And I am tired!!! So we went to this new place in Cool Springs called Peek a Boo Playtown. It was not that great thought all of us parents but the kids like it!! Having three kids it was expensive!! It was crazy busy but again the kids liked it. We got there right when it opened so we had a good two hours before I was DONE!!! So that was my something fun and the girls liked it. Again the camera around my neck never works out I thought I need to bring it and I did NOT!! CRAP. So next we went to get hair cuts!!! Yes all three girls, i know Chloe is so young don't cut her hair. Umm I don't want to have the Mullet kid any longer and I did. They did a great job. Snip its in Franklin, again pricey but good job. Emily just got a trim Ashley needed one bad with curls she has her hair is growing out funky. And again with mullet girl/helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment